Fresno Events September
- Friday Night Farmer's Market. Old Town Clovis (every Fri, May - Mid Sept). Starts May 13th through Sept 09, 2005, from 5.30pm to 9pm. FREE.
Clovis Farmers Market Pictures
- Woodward Shakepeare Festival. At Woodward Park. Shakepeare's Much Ado About Nothing will be performed on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays from July 14th to Aug 16th at 8pm. Romeo and Juliet from August 25th through Sept 17th. FREE but admission to Woodward Park is $3/car.
- Tower Jamaica My Weekend - Tower District's annual Caribbean music celebration, Jamaica My Weekend. Enjoy an evening of Caribbean food, drinks and music in the Tower District at this Fresno event.
- Civil War Reenactment at Kearney Park
- Clovisfest/Hot Air Balloon Rally -- On the mornings of the last full weekend in September. Get up early to see two dozen or so hot air balloons get ready to float in the Valley sky.
ClovisFest festival is an old fashioned street fair for the young and old. Great live entertainment, craft and auto display, family carnival, game booths and food booths with multi-cultural cuisine.
- Fresno Reel Pride Gay and Lesbian Film Festival. This Fresno event consists of 5 days of the the very best in gay and lesbian features, documentaries and short films at the Tower Theatre.