Fresno Events March
Freso Events in March
- Blossom Trail
See the colorful blossoms of fruit and nut orchards such peaches, nectarines, oranges, plums, cherries, apples, apricots and almonds on the 60 mile trail. March/Early spring. Blossom Trail maps
- Fresno Home and Garden Show
March 4,5 and 6, 2005. Fresno Fairgrounds.
Friday, March 4th, 11am- 9pm
Saturday, March 5th, 10am-8pm
Sunday, March 6th, 10am-6pm.
Admission is $7.00 for adults, children 12 and under are free. Parking is $4.00.
- Rogue Festival - Annual Fresno event celebrating Independent Performance and Art. This event showcases a variety of disciplines including theatre, dance, music, puppetry, story-telling, spoken word, visual art and film in Fresno, California.
March 03-13, 2005. Fresno Tower District.
- Fresno City College Renaissance Festival ? Re-creation of a 16th century village fair. This annual Fresno event features hundreds of costumed entertainers from throughout the state of California.
March 12 & 13, 2005 from 10am-6pm. On FCC's west lawn. Call 559.226.5341 for more info. Renaissance Faire Costumes
- Tower Touch of Irish - Saint Patrick's Day contests, bag pipers, live music and plenty of Irish food and drink specials.
March 17th, 2005. Fresno Tower District.
- Spring Blossom Festival and Fresno Bonsai Society Spring Show
Celebrate the start of spring at this Fresno event. See the blooms at the garden. The Bonsai show will be held in conjunction with the Spring Blossom Festival. This is an opportunity to view over 100 specimens of beautiful and extraordinary Bonsai. Also enjoy educational demonstrations and sales.
March 19 & 20,2005 from 10am-5pm at the Shinzen Japanese Garden in Woodward Park.
Check out our Shinzen Garden photo gallery!