Fresno Events April
Fresno Events in April:
- Clovis Big Hat Days ? 1st weekend in April. Arts and crafts booths, sample great food, live music and more.
April 03-04, 2005. Admission is Free. 9am to 5pm. Old Town Clovis.
OK, it took a while but the pictures have finally been posted. Check out the 2005 Big Hat Days pictures!
- Fresno State Vintage Days - Vintage Days is planned and coordinated by Fresno State students. Vintage Days is a four-day celebration which attracts over 50,000 people from Fresno and the surrounding communities to the Fresno State campus.
- Clovis Rodeo & Parade --Last full weekend in April; one of the West?s largest rodeos. Pulse-pounding rodeo action guaranteed!
April 21-24, 2005. Old Town Clovis.
For tickets, call 559.299.5203
- Clovis Rodeo Parade - April 23,2005. 9.30am at Downtown Clovis.
- Fresno Earth Day - Fresno Earth Day is a community-sponsored event that takes place annually in April. The objective of the event is to promote environmental education and awareness, local arts and music in the Central Valley of California. April 24, 2005 at Avocado Lake Park. This park is 23 miles east of Fresno. Directions: Take Highway 180 (17.5 miles) to Piedra Road. Turn left on Piedra Road and drive 5.1 miles to the entrance of Avocado Lake on the left.
- Taste of the Tower - April 28, 2005. it will offer nearly 40 different food tasting/sampling locations throughout the Tower District. Attendees will enjoy food samples and refreshments from Fresno's finest restaurants. Live music.