Fresno Events June
- Friday Night Farmer's Market. Old Town Clovis (every Fri, May - Mid Sept). Starts May 13th through Sept 09, 2005, from 5.30pm to 9pm. FREE.
Clovis Farmers Market Pictures
- Summer Concerts in the Park. Woodward Park--every other Mon, Jun 13th -Aug 8th. The gates at the group activities area (near the Japanese Gardens) open at 5:30 pm, a Karaoke hour will begin at 6 pm and the show starts at 7 pm. FREE but admission to Woodward Park is $3/car.
- Fulton Plaza Thursdays. Music, Food, Farmers Market, etc. Every Thursday from mid-May through Sept 01. Starts at 5pm at the Fulton Mall in downtown Fresno. FREE but bring coins for parking meters downtown...60 cents/hour.
- Fresno and Central Valley's 15th Annual Lesbian & Gay Pride Parade & Festival. Saturday, June 4th, 2005. Parade starts at Olive & Palm at 10am and end at Olive & Maroa.
- Woodward Pop Festival. The concert provides music from the past with some local bands and will benefit the United Cerebral Palsy of Central California. Saturday June 4th from 3.30pm to 9.30pm. At the group activity area, next to Shinzen Garden in Woodward Park. Ticket costs $15 at the door.
- Riverbend Smooth Jazz Festival. Saturday June 11th at Combs Riverbend Ranch, located on Avenue 12, east of Highway 41 adjacent to the Riverbend Golf Club in Madera.
Tickets are available at Borders Bookstore in Riverpark, $35 for lawn sitting and $45 for seating closest to main stage. Gate opens at 2pm and music from 3 to 10 pm.
- Survivor and Amazing Race Audition. OK, probably not an annual event but here's your chance to be part of those 2 popular reality shows. The shows are looking for contestants for the next season here in Fresno! Be there - June 14th at the Villagio Shopping center (SW corner of Nees and Blackstone).
- KJWL Father's Day Fly-In.At the Chandler Executive Airport in downtown Fresno. Saturday, June 18th, gates open 7 a.m., show 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Admission is $10 per person, and kids 6 and under are free.
- Fresno Polynesian night luau. Charity event benefitting Central California Toys-4-Tots. Saturday June 18th at 6pm. Will be held at the Group Activity area next to Shinzen Gardens in Woodward Park.
Tickets are $35 for general sitting and $50 for VIP preferred sitting. Call 559.292.1981 for tickets.
- Safari Night 2005. Entertainment featuring the Beatles tribute band- Rain and the Joe Lenigan Little Big Band. Saturday June 25th at the Chaffee Zoo. Tickets are $65/person for Fresno Zoo Society Members and $75 for non-members. Event is for guests 18 years and older. Call to get tickets at 559.264.5988.