Best Western Clovis Cole HotelThe one thing you need to know about Best Western hotels is that each property is independently owned and operated. This includes the Best Western Clovis Cole in Clovis CA.
As such, there can be a huge difference between one property to another.
Our own experiences with them have been varied ranging from a great stay in Vancouver to a terrible one in San Diego. The Clovis Cole appears to be one of those great Best Western properties.
It?s in an excellent location and we?ve only heard good things about it.
That?s why it should definitely be in the short list of hotels to consider while visiting the Fresno/Clovis area.
Below are the hotel details we found from their website. If any amenity is particularly important to you, please confirm with the hotel directly for the latest update.
Best Western Clovis Cole
415 N Clovis Avenue
Clovis, CA 93611-0373
Phone: 559-299-1547 Fax: 559-325-9128
Directions: From Highway 99, take Clovis Avenue East/North 12 miles to Old Town Clovis. The Best Western Clovis Cole is on the right hand side of the road.
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Outdoor pool, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Free high-speed Internet access
- Exercise facility, open from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Steam room
- Guest laundry
- Safe deposit box
- Ice/vending machines
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Cable satellite television with HBO®
- In-room movies
- Free local calls under 30 minutes
- Free long distance access
- High-speed Internet access , wireless, free
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron, ironing board
- Desk/work area
- Electronic key card locks
- Additional in-room toiletries
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds available
- Suites: Available
- Non-smoking Rooms: Available
- Rooms for the Physically Challenged: Available
- No pets allowed
- Child Policy : Children 12 And Under Are Free In Room With One Paying Adult.